Now Is the Time to Become Independent
If you have considered taking this step that will give you the freedom to run your financial services business the way you choose, there has never been a better time to be an independent, unbiased financial advisor. Clients want an advisor who is willing to get to know them and their financial goals, and has the option to select the most suitable products for their specific situations. By choosing Haddon Planning Group, you can experience the best of both worlds – the big-firm resources and products with the boutique-style. Our strengths, combined with the collective strengths of our advisors, provide powerful momentum to meet any challenges and opportunities.
For advisors who are ready to build their own independent business, our platform is designed so you can be in business immediately. You will have instant access to the tools and resources you and your clients need, without the time and expense of sourcing and negotiating contracts with the multiple technology, custody, research, and product access providers on your own.
Why choose Haddon Planning Group?
- Both W-2 and 1099 Platforms available
- Innovative and flexible technology that is second to none
- Wealth of resources to accelerate your growth
- Unparalleled service and support that meets your needs
- A leadership team that listens and responds to your ideas
- Over 30 years of experience
- Seasoned management with a wealth of experience and expertise
- Educational webinars, workshops and seminars specifically tailored to your interests
The Hybrid RIA Business Model - A Broker-Dealer & Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Firm
We set ourselves apart from other firms by integrating an advisor solution platform, which supports independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) and Hybrid (dually registered) advisors. This platform enables advisors to address all of their clients’ commission and fee-based needs while also allowing them the flexibility to grow their independent RIA offering across any business model.
We have created a rich and flexible environment of investment products, technology, pricing, and operational support. It also offers greater flexibility and choice, and distinct advantages for client service, economic potential, and managing compliance and branding.
At Haddon Planning Group, your client accounts are held by Pershing, LLC (unless funds are held by a third party provider). Since 1939, Pershing has been providing comprehensive brokerage execution, clearance, data processing, and financial products and services to broker-dealers worldwide. .
- Approximately $1 Trillion in Assets
- Over 100,000 Investment Professionals
- More than 1500 Institutional and Retail Financial Institutions
- Named #1 U.S. Clearing Firm (Investment News 2008-2012)
- Named Best Prime Broker-Custodial Solution (Hfmweek 2010)
- Named #1 Brokerage Statement (DALBAR 2009, 2010, 2011)
- First Financial Organization in North America to be Awarded International Customer Service Standard (ICSS) Certification
- Pershin parent company BNY Mellon Bank has $26.6 trillion in assets
- Only U.S. financial firm rated Triple-A at the bank level by Moody’s
- Named “Safest bank in the U.S.” (Global Finance 2010)
Our relationship with Pershing offers you access to NetX360, Pershing’s revolutionary technology platform providing the tools needed to manage clients’ accounts, deliver first-rate service, and develop new sales and revenue opportunities. NetX360 offers one complete solution to efficiently manage your entire business, whether commission or fee-based.
We demonstrate tremendous depth of experience among the individuals who make up our support teams. Day in and day out, you need efficient, knowledgeable and dedicated professionals at the broker/dealer who will assist you in keeping your business running smoothly. With the goal of streamlining and simplifying our advisors’ interactions with our support teams, we continuously work toward re-engineering and optimizing processes.
We also offer comprehensive training and education training on everything from daily applications and systems to sophisticated educational programs that may lead to the attainment of designations and increasing production. We are committed to simplifying your daily experience as well as to helping you reach your long-term goals.
Come Grow With Us!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, consider Haddon Planning Group. We’re always interested in meeting talented and team-oriented financial professionals. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.